Hovione is an independent family owned international group of companies. From the beginning, we have set ourselves above and apart through our innovative technological and productive capabilities, reaching a top spot in the world market as an integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Company dedicated to helping Pharmaceutical Customers bring new and off-patent drugs to market.
Our people are the main asset for our continued success. Reaching over 1950 team members, from 36 different nationalities, that are located across Asia, Europe and North America (Portugal, US, Macao, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, and Switzerland), including 4 production sites.
Working at Hovione means reaching for innovation and excellence in everything we do: for our clients, our partners and, above all, our patients. That is why we are In it for life.
Plan and manage Global Automation equipment projects. Maintain and develop standards, procedures and specifications for continuous and discrete control, alarms, interlocks, and human machine interfaces in compliance with internal and external guidelines. Lead and motivate project teams. Invest in continuous improvement and innovation
• Engineering Degree (preferably Chemical, Mechanical or Automation Engineering with chemical manufacturing automation experience)
• Minimum experience of 5 years in a role related to automation projects in industrial operations
• Equipment automation design, commissioning, and qualification
• Good computer skills (office software tools, preferably with computer programming knowledge: Sequential Flow Charts and Function Block diagrams, Visual Basic, Mathematical software packages)
• Fluent in English written and spoken
• Project management, coordination, communication, and leadership skills
• Team spirit, initiative, dynamism, and creativity
• Root cause analysis / problem-solving skills
Hovione is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At Hovione, that means a work environment where differences are valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. We want all our team members worldwide to feel supported, respected, and have the opportunity to achieve their full potential, regardless of their age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or ethnicity.