Hovione is an independent family owned international group of companies. From the beginning, we have set ourselves above and apart through our innovative technological and productive capabilities, reaching a top spot in the world market as an integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Company dedicated to helping Pharmaceutical Customers bring new and off-patent drugs to market.
Our people are the main asset for our continued success. Reaching over 1950 team members, from 36 different nationalities, that are located across Asia, Europe and North America (Portugal, US, Macao, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, and Switzerland), including 4 production sites.
Working at Hovione means reaching for innovation and excellence in everything we do: for our clients, our partners and, above all, our patients. That is why we are In it for life.
Increases sales team effectiveness by providing appropriate tools, processes and support. These include managing the bidding process and the RFI process, managing the CRM system and the demand review process, providing sales analytics and reporting, supporting the sales forecasting process, providing training about Hovione offerings, and supporting with business operations activities.
- Participate in the creation of the department strategy and planning, co-creating the strategy and procedures for assessment & 3P area in alignment with business goals.
- Guarantee that the assessments are conducted in a timely and efficient way, maximizing the profitability.
- Oversee the activities of the TM’s, giving direction in complex projects.
- Coordinate multi-site economic evaluations and 3P of products under VUCA, leading others in the elaboration of business proposals, project budgeting and variance analysis.
- Develop and/or approve the economic evaluations processes of the area, including defining and monitoring the SLA’s.
- Guarantee the necessary inputs for complex economic evaluations from internal stakeholders at all sites, leading interactions with key people internally.
- Coordinate the TMs assigned to his/her area of responsibility, namely in terms of recruitment, integration, training needs and performance management in accordance with the company's HR policies, in order to ensure all TMs are aligned and motivated towards achieving Hovione's goals, values and culture by promoting their personal and professional development whilst maximizing productivity.
- Develop and propose for superior approval the activity plan and related budget for the Area under responsibility in line with the unit's strategy, in order to align activities with sales enablement department strategic objectives.
- Monitor the Assessment & 3P´s budget, by controlling budget evolution, identifying any deviations between the real and the foreseen and taking corrective measures.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and HSE guidelines, internal and external requirements as well as promote the implementation and maintenance of Hovione´s policies, systems and procedures (COPs, HBR, SOPs and others) within his/ her TMs.
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with environmental, health & safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Master´s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- Technical background preferred
- Typically requires 10 years of relevant experience in scientific department, with at least 5 years of experience in economic evaluations
- Proven experience in leading others in project context
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Track record of overachieving targets
- Possess extensive knowledge of economic evaluations (in scientific domains) principles and practices and is able to effectively share them with others
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Skilled at managing complex processes and tools
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Must have the Knowledge, Experience and Skills to conduct their tasks in accordance with the rules and procedures set down.
Hovione is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At Hovione, that means a work environment where differences are valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. We want all our team members worldwide to feel supported, respected, and have the opportunity to achieve their full potential, regardless of their age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or ethnicity.