Explore our new job opportunities. Click on the job title for additional information and to submit your application.
Let's be In it for life together!
Click column header to sort
Hovione is hiring for a Strategic Account Manager - on site (hyrbrid role) - at our New Jersey location.
The Strategic Account Manager orchestrates and works collaboratively amongst teams (Internal and External) to foster the development and continued growth of the relationship with strategic customers. Strategic Account manager will be responsible for account plans, future growth and developing strategies to help the organization and the client evolve as partners. The main function of this role is to deliver excellent service and contribute to the long-term growth strategy of Hovione.
- Managing Strategic account portfolio
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers as required by the organization
- Monitor sales performance metrics per account
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Coordinating and technically leading the Pharmaceutical Development projects ensuring perfect execution, customer satisfaction and the achievement of the established objectives;
- Promoting, continuously, innovation and gains of knowledge within the company, delivering on the R&D Plan and the company’s strategy;
- Contributing with technical expertise to expand the IP, product and methodology/technology portfolios;
- Developing, scaling-up, registering and validating safe and efficient processes and products.
- Communicating with clients and other parties as RD representative, including promoting the company internationally through presentations at conferences, through patents and written articles;
- Participating in the technical assessment of projects and technologies, while supporting technically the sales force;
- Complying with regulatory standards, Quality, HSEE, cGMP policies, Hovione policies and legislation.
- Continuously raise our profile of company in the industry as Drug Product Development experts seeking to be the preferential partners to target pharmaceutical companies.
- Bridge Chemistry and Final Dosage Form and therefore contribute decisively to offer a fully integrated package, attractive to both Small and Large Pharma;
- Continuously improve the performance of the DPD group, by being energized with breaking new ground every day and by providing an outstanding service to our partners.
- Ensure that activities are performed in an increasingly efficient manner and with the existing resources and within the agreed budgets
- Supervise DPD projects ensuring perfect technical execution, customer satisfaction and the achievement of the established objectives.
- Promote continuously innovation and gains of knowledge within the company, proposing new differentiators (e.g. novel technologies or methodologies) for the company.
- Promote the company internationally through presentations, patents and scientific papers.
- Ensure all DPD activities are carried out according to Hovione HSE policy
- Establish the technological strategy within his/her Group
- Implement new methodologies within the DPD Group
- Train team members in other CRD sites and guarantee common standards
- Coordinate the work in the laboratories of the DPD group
- Establish career development plans and training plans
- Support technically the sales force and the Business Unit
- Assess technically new projects
- Supervise all projects within his/her Group
- Write and approve technical reports
- Prepare documentation concerning manufacturing processes, operating manuals and procedures.
The series of investigative activities to improve existing products and services or to lead to the development of new products and services for Hovione or for our client base. It may result in ownership of intellectual property such as patents. It is the key driving force of innovation and science in the organization, managing new ideas and innovation across the company.
Performs qualitative and quantitative analyses of compounds, including drug substances, drug product intermediates and drug product.
Recommends the analytical characterization package (Chemical, physical, performance) and controls the quality and accuracy of the data in compliance with legislation and regulatory standards of Quality, HSE and cGMP policies. Promotes the scientific excellence and innovation in the Analytical area and contributes with technical expertise to expand the Intellectual Property, product and technology portfolios.
Be a liaison between the Assessment Group and the client when discussing the scope of work of analytical projects. This includes TTC projects and projects from other sites where his/her input is considered relevant. Determine the amount of work/effort that is required to accomplish a scope of work and propose solutions that meet and exceed the Client’s expectations.
- Work as an advisor for analytical challenges that take place in the global CRD organization.
- Be the analytical contact for all the projects run in the TTC. Participate in team meetings and actively suggest analytical improvements to the work that is required or delivered to a particular client.
- Develop new analytical methods that are scientifically sound for the different projects run in the TTC.
- Be a scientific leader in investigations of deviations incurred in the analytical area.
- Be a mentor to less experience members of the analytical community at the TTC and CRD and help develop their capabilities, particularly of any direct reports under his/her supervision.
- Work closely with the R&D, QC and QA groups in order to assure that the analytical work done is the most appropriate for the chemistry at each stage of development.
- Promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the area and activities.
Assures the maintenance of process analytical tools (PAT) methods and performance in the manufacturing assets in compliance with legislation and regulatory standards of Quality, HSE and cGMP policies. Promotes the scientific excellence and innovation in the area of PAT and contributes with technical expertise to optimize PAT applications.
- Provide technical support (process analytical and statistical) in commercial projects;
- Monitor and maintain successfully PAT tools and practices
- Participate in the Technology Transfer and scale-up of projects to Pilot Plant and Manufacturing Areas
- Write reports and relevant documentation related with the use of PAT and related methods;
- Promote, continuously, best practices, innovation and knowledge sharing within the company;
- Ensure all assigned tasks are planned and delivered on time, safely, efficiently, reliably and in a cost-effective manner
- Propose improvements to the area as appropriate and solve problems
- Make quality and timely decisions within the Modelling & PAT tasks under her / his responsibility
- Gather relevant data to inform the decision makers regarding complex issues
- Execute professional activities in compliance with GMP and HSE guidelines, internal and external requirements as well as promote the implementation and maintenance of Hovione´s policies, systems and procedures (COPs, HBR, SOPs and others)
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with environmental, health & safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.